Skidaddles in the News
Skidaddles In The News
Find out what the Media is saying about Skidaddles!
February 7th, 2018
Skidaddles childcare growing its reach throughout Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio after its start in Florence
“While you skidaddle”
cincychic.com – Three and a half years ago, Tiffany Sams and some friends saw a desperate need for a different kind of childcare in the Greater Cincinnati area. With this vision to provide area families with a better alternative, she started Skidaddles, a drop-in childcare center in Florence.
- Cincinnati Parent Magazine 6/15/2017 – Click here to check out our feature on Stress-free Child Care!
- Cincinnati Bengals 4/25/2017 – Andy and Jordan Dalton host a date night!
- NKY Tribune 3/14/2017 – Skidaddles, Florence celebrates expansion!
- Cincinnati.com 5/2/2016 – Skidaddles scores BIG with Andy Dalton Date Night
- Andy and Jordon Dalton Foundation 4/29/2015 – See pictures from the Andy and Jordon Dalton Foundation’s Date Night!
- Family Friendly Cincinnati 5/01/2012 – Skidaddles: Perfect one-stop solution for your child care needs!
- WCPO.com 1/13/2011 – Drop-in Child Care centers for Snow Days
- FamilyFriendlyCincinnati.com 7/11/2011 – Parents, need a night out? Skidaddles has you covered!
- Northeast Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce 6/2011 – Drop-in to Check Out a Whole New Concept in Childcare
- Florence Recorder 5/26/2011 – Skidaddles Win Tristate Success Award
- WLWT.com 1/11/2011 – NKY Business Helping Parents Cope with Snow Days
- WCPO.com 12/16/2010 – Local Business Provides Help for Parents
- WLWT.com 11/22/2010 – Which popular toys are worth the money?
- Family Matters Magazine Summer 2010 – Skidaddles Tackles Another Great Year
- FOX 19 Cincinnati 1/26/2010 – Northern Kentucky parents question school closures
- Channel 5 WLWT Cincinnati 1/10/2010 – Day Care Offers Emergency Service On Snow Days
- Cincinnati.com on on 09/09/09 – Cincinnati SCORE Announces Top John J. Frank Clients of the Year
- Channel 5 News Story on 1/26/09 – “Snow Day For Kids, Headache For Parents”
- The Enquirer on 6/11/08 – Day Care Way into night