Kids for a Cause
Kids for a Cause Scholarship honoring Brittani Berg
Brittani Berg encompassed everything we look for in our teachers. She was happy, positive, and added so much value to our kids, families, and other team members. Brittani was a part of our Skidaddles team and we lost her unexpectedly in February of 2020. Brittani was amazing and inspiring to young woman. She was one of the original teachers to help our company grow, and she was a friend to us all. The Skidaddles’ Brittani Berg Memorial Teacher Scholarship is meant to help us remember Brittani and her love of learning and teaching. Each year in February, Kids for a Cause sponsors a $250 scholarship to a current employee in college.
What is Kids for a Cause?
- It is an organization created and managed by kids with activities planned to raise money and support other kids! We are all about Kids Helping Kids!
What kind of help does Kid for a Cause provide?
- Each organization supported by Kids for a Cause is decided upon by our youth board members. The board meets once a month to decide how to best support kids in need. We support local school food pantries, hospitals for children, families in hardship, and kids in need.
Why should my child join Kids for a Cause?
- There are so many great reasons to join! Our organization was created to give kids a desire to help those around them and create a lifelong passion for giving back. Joining Kids for a Cause is way for your kids to become involved in charity organization in an age appropriate manner.
- A Platform to Develop New Passions
- Helps Inspire A Lifetime of Giving
- An Opportunity to be a Part of a Team
- Promotes a Sense of Community
- Creates a Safe and Fun Experience for your child to be involved.
How do I join?
- Join online and your child will receive their “Welcome to the Team” kit in the mail! Your kid will include:
- A personalized certificate
- A personalized name badge
- Stuffed Bee
- Your $15 donation goes directly to the programs supported by Kids for a Cause!
What can I expect after I join?
- Welcome to the Team kit in the mail
- Emails with specific Kids for a Cause activities and opportunities
- Opportunities for volunteering
- Monthly meetings for board members, and quarterly meetings for all members. But don’t worry – the time commitment is minimal and meetings and volunteering is optional. You can join in on the schedule that works for your family!