Teacher (Weekends and Nights) – Florence, Kentucky
- January 23, 2019
Teacher Wanted: Nights and Weekends in Florence, Kentucky
Skidaddles is a Drop In Childcare center located in Florence, KY, near Houston Road and Hwy 18. Families can drop by days, evenings, and weekends for a few hours or all day. Work for the Best! Skidaddles is voted year after year for the Best of NKY and the Best of the North!We are growing and looking for happy, flexible, fun, and energetic teachers to join our team.
Full and part time positions are available. Our flexible shifts make it easy to create the work schedule that fits your needs.
- Weekday 6 – 8 hour shifts start at 1pm, 2pm or 3pm.
- 4 – 8 hour Saturday shifts fall between the hours of 10am – 12pm.
These positions are for immediate hiring upon successful completion of background checks.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a safe and healthy environment for customers.
- Having a tour ready classroom and facility.
- Classroom management as directed
- Completing all operations and licensing with 100% compliance.
- Preparing and implementing curriculum.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Read, understand and implement items in Quality Control.
- Complete Skidaddles University trainings.
- Completed 15 hours of child care training each year.
- Attend scheduled meetings.
- Complete classroom specific items in a timely manner: communication logs, cleaning logs, classroom binder items.
- Provide a fun environment for the kids in the classroom, engage in activities with them in small groups as well as implement lesson plans.
- Be ready, prepared and present for your shift as well as help out others when needed.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by the Lead Teacher, Administration, Managers and Director.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoyment of children, good mental and physical health.
- Contribute to a happy and fun environment, be flexible, trainable, and add value to the success of the company.
- At least 18 years of age
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent and meet all state requirements.
- CPR and First Aid Certified (preferred)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Education (preferred)
- 1+ years of experience working with children (preferred)
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid Training
- Bonus Opportunities
- Great Team environment
- Insurance Benefits
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching Certificate (Preferred)
Hours per week: